IT Support ( Part-time / Half day work)
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Yoyo Sung
Date posted 27 March 20192019-03-27 2019-04-26 it hong kong HK HKD 10000 20000 20000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
A mutinational company that services the professional construction industry. They are hiring a part time IT support for their Hong Kong office to provide technical support their office users.
- Incident management by providing onsite troubleshooting and handling user request through ticketing, email and phone calls in timely manner within the agreed SLA.
- Reporting, analysing and solving errors on standard client software packages, communication lines (WAN / LAN) and configurations.
- Coordinating with Global IT Engineering teams to improve end user workplace environment and provide appropriate IT technologies and solution to increase operational efficiencies within the market organisation.
- Providing and / or assisting in end user technical training to ensure IT best practices are followed.
- Managing and coordinating IT projects throughout the Hong Kong market organization whenever necessary.
- Governance of standard IT support processes to ensure IT processes are compliant to audit requirements
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in IT with 3 years of working experience in IT technical support.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Windows OS, Microsoft Office, PC hardware / software, network troubleshooting (LAN and TCP / IP).
- Problem-solving skills to analyse and solve various general IT incidents and problems
- Strong team player with proven flexibility in time and tasks handling with good project management and vendor management skills.
- Effective interpersonal and management skills across all level and functions of the organisation (end-user and management board)
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English is a must.
- Highly-energetic and is able to work independently.