Salary HKD40,000 - HKD45,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Paul Byrne
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-03-11 financial-services Central HK HKD 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities * Act as first point of contact and provide Service Desk support to end users as per the Banks policy and standard * Perform infrastructure support and maintenance on the Bank’s hardware & infrastructure * Perform system and network administration, include create/maintain procedures and inventory * Liaise with other Regional/Global IT teams in deliver and support systems, technologies and services * Support and liaise with end users and IT teams in various system upgrades and implementations * To work on IT projects as assigned by supervisors
Education & Required Knowledge
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ support experience in the banking and financial environment
- Solid experience in installing and administrating Windows10 Desktops, Windows Server 2012/2016, MS Exchange 2013/2016, MS SharePoint 2013, MS Office 2013/2016 and MS Office 365
- Solid experience in support Good for Enterprise, MS Intune and/or other MDM.
- Solid experience in support and troubleshooting Citrix application environment.
- Solid experience in Market Data Services, Bloomberg, Reuters, EBS
- Solid experience in networking administration, structure cabling, switches, routers, firewalls
- Hands-on experience with Dealer Board, PABX and voice & video conference tools
- Hands-on experience with data back-up and storage tools
- Understanding of the banking business and underlying technologies
- IT Professional certificates such as ITIL, MCSE
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken in English
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Paul Byrne at Robert Walters on +852 2161 9452 or Paul.Byrne@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference IBY/776320.