Application support analyst
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Ashley Ng
Date posted 08 October 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a IT software development and services company work closely with bank, MNC and financial service multinational firm.
• Responsible for the first level support of our Asia’s equity dealing desk and its institutional clients
• Work as part of a team that is primarily responsible for troubleshooting and resolving live trading system issues for internal and external EMS users.
• Facilitate of internal ‘User Acceptance Testing’ with end-users and occasional dealer training for new software
• Be proactive, forward thinking and use initiative while troubleshooting and diagnosing technical and trading issues in a live trading environment.
• University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline is preferred
• 4-5 years relevant experience with brokerage firms would be desirable.
• Excellent application and system problem-solving skills; must be detail-oriented.
• Market Data related experience – Reuters infrastructure in particular – an advantage
• Practical experience in UNIX, DB, Scripting.
• Strong communication skills. English is a must. Mandarin/Cantonese – an advantage.
• FIX knowledge – an advantage.
• Previous dealing systems development experience desirable.