IT Helpdesk Support -fresh grad are welcome
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashley Ng
Date posted 28 August 2018 2018-08-282018-10-27 banking 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a financial group, provide a wide range of financial services including securities , corporate finance and asset management to our regional and global clients. They are hiring a Helpdesk support for their software and infrastructure team.
- Provide end-user technical support. Conduct troubleshooting on hardware and software.
- Assist in negotiation with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors on pricing, procurement and requirement on desktop equipment
- Hands-on role including installation (PC, laptop / notebook, server etc), configuration, systems testing and day-to-day support covering end-user desktop & business applications.
- Routine hardware and software maintenance for the end user space.
- Manage IT Inventory and maintain proper records.
- Support infrastructure related projects.
- Bachelor / Higher Diploma in IT related discipline. MCTS/MCITP/MCSE certifications an advantage
- 2+ years experience in a Technical Support / Helpdesk role in an enterprise environment. Banking / Finance experience is a must.
- Knowledge in computer hardware (PC, server, laptop / notebook and mobile & handhelds) and software (Windows Desktop, MS Office, Outlook / Notes) and back-end administration (Windows Server, AD, Exchange / Domino, networking).
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese with fluency in Mandarin; knowledge of Simplified Chinese a plus
About our client is a financial group, provide a wide range of financial services including securities , corporate finance and asset management to our regional and global clients.