Service Desk Analyst
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Kelvin Lau
Date posted 31 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This is a Service Desk Analyst position responsible to be the 1st point of contact on users, software and hardware issues. The position will also liaise with vendors on technical investigation and troubleshooting.
- Act as 1st point of contact to support desktop, software and hardware related matters
- Liaise with external vendors to investigate and troubleshoot hardware failure.
- Provide service delivery according to bank’s standards
- Follow up escalation on application and infrastructure issues to technical team
- Administrate users’ account, deploy patches and implement control policies
- Maintain inventory and documentation
- Provide training to users and participate in projects when necessary
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience preferably gained from banking environment
- MCSE qualification is advantageous
- Good technical knowledge on Windows, Office, Lotus Notes and Outlook
- Excellent understanding on troubleshooting desktop hardware and software problems
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Cantonese
About our client
Our client is a global leading financial institution with diversified financial services.