IT Support Analyst
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Kelvin Lau
Date posted 31 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Reporting to the IT Service Delivery Director, this IT Support Analyst position will provide support to stakeholders at different seniority level on users and deskside support.
- Provide both tier 1 and 2 level of technical support over software, hardware, IT equipment and mobile devices
- Oversee ticket escalation and provide timely follow ups to ensure resolutions being responded to users efficiently
- Participate in service delivery related projects
- Provide user training and maintain both documentation and IT inventory
- Participate in application testing when necessary
- Participate in after-hours, on-call rotation for assigned office and other Asia offices, when needed.
- Setup audio and video conference
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Minimum 1 years’ working experience providing users and desktop support
- ITIL knowledge
- Technically proficient with supporting Windows, mobile devices, Printers, Cisco Phone, WAN/LAN and WiFi
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with stakeholders with various seniority level
- Excellent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese
About the client:
Our client is a prominent US legal firm.