E-Discovery Practice Support Manager
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Kitee Fu
Date posted 28 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This is a newly created vacancy that you will be responsible for providing litigation technology support include assisting in organising and maintaining Electronically Stored Information and other litigation documents and assisting with and maintaining databases to provide support to the region for all E-Discovery projects.
About the Job:
- Administer Relativity Software and support attorney’s use of Relativity.
- Manipulate data load files between litigation review platforms to assure quality and cost efficiency of document review projects and document management.
- Provide consultation to all offices concerning ESI for collections, processing, review and production.
- Organise and index case documents and develop document retrieval systems best equipped for the engagement involved.
- Assist with collection of documents in both hard copy and electronic form.
- Assist and coordinate document production where needed, and understand key concepts of electronic discovery and EDRM model.
- Document collection, management and production
- Manage collection, and runs the technical processing, culling, review and hosting of electronic data as well as all hard copy or opposing productions.
- Process data using LAW software.
- Retrieve and manipulate data within SQL or MS Access.
About the Person:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-2 years relevant experience required, as well as experience in Litigation Technology Support role
- Full cycle litigation experience required
- Knowledge of Relativity and other litigation software, such as Concordance and LAW.
- Relativity Review Certification