IT Service Centre Specialist (airline, 21-25K)
Salary HKD21,000 - HKD25,000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Clara Wong
Date posted 10 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
The sucessful candidate would have solid experience in service centre with great communication skills and fluent in English and Cantonese.
- The Service Centre Analyst is accountable to the Service Operations Lead to:
- Support Service Centre activities on a scheduled 7x24 shift roster (including Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday) with days-off as compensation.
- Provide analytic oversight into Incident Management and Request Fulfilment processes and procedures to ensure that a high quality service is provided to both internal and external customers.
- Perform the day-to-day activities of Service Centre via multi-channels requests, but not limited to phones, web chat, emails, face-to-face, to ensure:
- incidents, requests, events and enquiries are received, recorded, categorized and prioritized accurately in a timely manner
- incidents are resolved at first call or escalated timely to appropriate support parties
- requests are fulfilled at first call or dispatched timely to appropriate fulfilment parties
- customers are kept informed of the progress of incident resolution and/or request fulfilment, the latest update about problem and crisis, and any upcoming changes and stoppages
- outstanding incidents and requests are monitored and further escalated in case of potential SLA breaches
- resolved incidents and fulfilled requests are verified before they are closed
- accurate incident records are available to support problem management process
- attend duties at Technical Lounge to resolve issues and requests related to mobile services
- Coordinate IT procurement and the delivery of service requests.
- Coordinate activities to resolve incidents and restore normal service.
- Identify possible and potential problems and alert Problem Management Team.
- Act as deputy Team Lead in handling major incident, crisis management and escalation in according to the pre-defined processes, when required.
- Contribute to service continuous improvement to boost efficiency of service centre operations or cost saving initiatives, e.g. LEAN process, automation, improve First Contact Resolution.
- Minimum 6 years’ solid working experience in the IT industry, with at least 2 years in a similar role
- Tertiary educations are desirable
- Certifications in ITIL is desirable
- Customer service oriented and good team player
- Knowledge and experience in Incident Management and Request Fulfilment processes
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills