End User Support
Salary HKD25000 - HKD30000 per month + One month bonus, Medical, OT Pay
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Kobe Pang
Date posted 26 January 2017
A world-leading FMCG company is recruiting an End User Support engineer in Hong Kong to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for supporting the IT operation environment. As End User Support, you will deliver level 1 and 2 IT Support to end users over email, phone, and remote access.
- end User Support engineer provides on-site technical support assistance to customers on a number of products, subsystems and or systems in the high volume product environment.
- seeks and exchanges information and concepts to ensure necessary understanding of details related to problem incident or request and ensures problem record is complete and correct
- communicates action plans to the customers in concise business language
- communicates and negotiates proficiently with customers and second level support teams
- provides technical guidance and assistance to others, may serve as a lead technical adviser for the team
- contributes to department attainment of organisational objectives and high customers satisfaction
- university graduate in computer science or related discipline
- fluency in both spoken and written English
- must possess a strong operational knowledge of Windows 7, Windows XP, Mac, OSx and/or other client operating systems, application programs, system diagnostics and remote support structure
- possesses in depth knowledge of multiple complex workstations, personal computers, basic servers, printers, sub-systems and or point of sales devices and their attachments, including LAN and Wan connectivity, hubs and routers
- an in-depth knowledge of system configuration options, port structure, memory management and network connectivity
About the organisation:
The successful candidate will join a company whose work-life balance is known to be a great company in market standards. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.