Assistant Project Manager (Infra Delivery)
Salary HKD40,000 - HKD56,000 per annum
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Kobe Pang
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-10-26 it Hong Kong HK HKD 40000 56000 56000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Assistant Project Manager is accountable to infrastructure steering committee, Project Manager (Infrastructure Delivery) and project management practice
About the role
- Manage a pool for both internal and external resources to design, build infrastructure platform and services and implement them to production on time, within budget and with good quality.
- Work with Infrastructure Architecture team to leverage shared infrastructure platforms and services to maximise return on investment and to minimise the total cost of ownership of CPA’s infrastructure environment.
- Collaborate with Project Management Practice Manager to implement project management practice across all IT projects
- Adopt necessary standard and best practices for project management and ensure compliance
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities of infrastructure projects to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frames and funding parameters
- Collaborate with Infrastructure Architects to drive technology innovation to achieve CPA’s strategic plan and business objectives
- Collaborate with Enterprise Testing team to define the quality assurance test plans that meet the company practices and standards.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in technology, ensure timely exploration and proactively communicate IM’s position towards the introduction of relevant / key emerging technologies
About the person
- Minimum 6 years of IT experience with at least 3 years in project management / coordination role
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience are essential
- Proven experience in managing projects with ability to multitask
- Knowledge of the following disciplines: project and program delivery, portfolio management, change management, infrastructure development management, vendor management, financial management
- Technical proficiency in hardware and system software, as well as experience implementing packages and working with vendors
- Good verbal and written communication skills, as well as ability to present and explain technical information in a way that gains understanding
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills