Release Manager (Bank)
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per month
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Kate Lai
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-28 2019-06-27 it Hong Kong HK HKD 50000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An outstanding international banking client is currently looking for a Release Manager to join their team. Please click apply if this is something you may interested and we can further discuss about the role.
- Develop, audit, monitor and enforce release management processes and policies.
- Lead release activities and functions as a subject matter expert in release management.
- Continually work towards making improvements to the release process.
- Oversee /gate-keep the production environment, ensuring consistency in policies and operational procedures, release integration testing and production validation.
- Operate at an advisory level, consistently interacting with engineering and line-of-business management
- Design and lead cross-technology projects to optimize and automate release management tasks
- Drive applicable release-related meetings, milestone reviews, and support CI/CD efforts.
- Lead and coordinate all go-live activities including scheduling for on-time delivery, execution of the release plan, alignment across key partners and post-release monitoring.
- Maintain a release repository and manage key information, such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and build automated solutions.
- 8+ years of Program/Release Management experience in software development
- Experience managing web-application projects
- Experience using release management tools, such as Jira, Confluence, etc
- Experience with Agile and Scrum
- Great communication skills in Cantonese and English