Project Manager (EDI/API/eCommerce)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kelvin Lau
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-07-15 it Kowloon Bay HK HKD 28000 30000 30000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Reporting to a Senior Manager, this Project Manager will work on global scale projects and lead the solution integration with clients and participate in both pre-sales process and post-sales support.
- Liaise with sales team and assist on costing evaluation, preparing RFI/RFQ, drafting presentation and designing e-Commerce solution
- Gather and analyse requirement and design project plans on EDI, API and e-Commerce solutions
- Work together with global and regional teams to provide post-sales IS support, identify improvement plans and resolve clients’ issues
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ experience handling business analysis and project management duties within logistics/transportation industry
- Knowledge in EDI, API or e-Commerce solutions is advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work well with external clients and vendors as well as internal stakeholders from regional and global teams
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese
About our client
Our client is an industry leading global scale logistic solutions provider.