Infrastructure - Project Manager (Cloud/Digital Transformation)
Salary HKD500,000 - HKD800,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 it Hong Kong island HK HKD 500000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
My reputable global client is looking to hire an Infrastructure Project Manager (permanent role) to join their talented team to drive Digital Transformation.
About the role:
- Establish the PMO policies, standards, methodologies, processes and best practices to drive consistencies and successful project implementations.
- Collaborate with global cross-functional teams and respective stakeholders to develop workflows, identify gaps, propose improvements and drive consensus to achieve agreed set of goals and requirements.
- Build and drive the project roadmap throughout the entire project lifecycle. Create business case and business requirements documents and develop test plans.
- Develop and manage core project deliverables including scope, resource plans, comprehensive project plans, risk management plans, governance, cost control processes, change control processes, decision/action/risk/change/issue logs, communication plans, test strategies and lessons learned to ensure successful project delivery and implementation within budget.
- Initiate, lead and assist in transformation efforts to elevate the organisation to a highly automated standardised process. A major objective over time is to standardise business processes across all on shore and off shore locations.
About the requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business or a related discipline
- 5 years of Infrastructure Project Management experience
- Strong technical experience in designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions
- Solid infrastructure project management experience such as Public Cloud, Active Directory, Virtualisation, Server and Storage, Service Desk, Data Centre, Networking and Security, etc.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Lean principles and practices highly desirable
- Project management qualifications such as PMP, Prince2, ITIL or equivalent
- Experience in managing third party implementation partners; oversees vendor performance, deliverables, and user acceptance testing