Digital IT Project Manager - E-COMMERCE, DIGITAL PAYEMNT,UX
Salary excellent career path
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Pinki Chan
Date posted 24 March 20192019-03-24 2019-05-23 it Hong Kong Hong Kong HK HKD 60000 75000 75000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Responsible for driving digital initiatives for a market leader.
• Responsible for driving digital transformation initiative and projects, oversee technology solution and project delivery
• Lead and coaching team members to identify and research on solutions, monitor the delivery process and effectiveness
• Perform stakeholders management, not only in IT, but also different business unit and solution provider
• Oversee solution effectiveness and development process, project timeline, resource planning, quality governance
• Drive overall user satisfaction through effective coordination and communication of deliverables
• Understand latest digital technology and market trend, responsible for overall successful initiation, planning and execution
• Degree holder in Information Technology or Digital Marketing
• 8+ years IT experience, with 4+ years focusing on Digital Project Management
• Solid experience in customer facing digital solution such as E-commerce platform, UIUX, digital payment, chatbot etc.
• SCRUM Master, familiar with Agile approach
• Strong people and project management skills, solution design with knowledge of digital architecture standards
• Self-initiative, fast learning, creative and innovative with excellent analytical skills
• Experience in external vendor is welcome!
• Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese