SENIOR DIRECTOR / DIRECTOR, BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, WEALTH & ASSET
Salary HKD100,000 - HKD120,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Sunaina Sadhwani
Date posted 25 February 2019 2019-02-252019-04-26 financial-services Hong Kong HK HKD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
My client is looking for a Business Project Manager for their asset managemnet business, if you are keen, click apply!
- In order to support the business initiatives and departmental mission statement, this incumbent is accountable to provide valued added services, cost effective and best practice support services to the business by
- Plan, execute and finalise all cross functional projects according to business units requirements across MAM Asia Pacific and affiliate offices
- Coordinate project resources and across multiple departments, business units and countries to deliver projects according to plan
- Communicate with senior management to determine project priorities and ensure regular project status update and timely escalation of issues
- Direct and manage project development by defining project objectives, scopes, schedule, deliverables and success criteria
- Manage strategic projects and ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget and meet targets aligned with business objectives of the Department. Use business and project expertise to ensure that priorities are set appropriately, change control reflects business values and appropriate communication to senior management and stakeholders
- Close coordination with all business units (including IT, Operations, Legal & Compliance, Products, Investments and Sales & Marketing) to ensure users’ requirements are clearly documented and articulated to IT for development and implementation
- Perform business analysis and document process flows, business requirements and identify gaps or areas where change can bring about more efficient processing and/or generate potential operational savings
- Develop and deliver progress reports, issue log and presentations to stakeholders and senior management
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify and resolve issues, and escalate to senior management where appropriate
- Build, develop and maintain good working relationship with different business units and partners
- Conduct lessons learned session with project team to review and identify successful and unsuccessful factors
- Motivate and influence project team members to take accountability for their assigned tasks and meet the deadlines
- Overseas candidates are considered
- Bachelors Degree required, Project Management Professional (PMP) designation preferred.
- Minimum 10 year’s project experience with strong presentation and leadership skills, and proven ability to lead projects independently. Solid track record in managing and delivering key strategic projects is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills. Ability to resolve conflicts and defuse tension among project team members
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks under pressure and tight time line is crucial
- Detail oriented, highly motivated, posses good oral and written communication skills and a strong drive for change.
- Understanding and familiar with project management methodologies and prioritisation is a must
- Experience working in an asset management industry is preferred. Knowledge of investment fund products is an advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
- PC literacy (MS Project , Power Point & Visio as standard, VBA and MS Access is a bonus)
- Proficient in spoken and written English (fluent in Putonghua is definitely a plus)