LEAD PROGRAMME MANAGER, ASIA SERVICES DELIVERY
Salary HKD70,000 - HKD100,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Sunaina Sadhwani
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-15 it Hong Kong HK HKD 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
My client is a leading insurance firm looking for a Lead Programme Manager for their Asia Services Delivery team.
- Responsible for programme implementation (i.e. overall business & technical implementation) for all countries in the Region for Delivery Services projects. This includes ensuring the programmes are delivered with a focus on scope, quality, timeliness and within budget.
- Maintain business alignment across work streams in country, by working closely with the senior stakeholders to maintain scope.
- Responsible for managing the cross functional teams at a country level and ensure alignment back up to the programme level. This includes business & technical teams (Business Analysts, Architects, Delivery Teams, UX/UI Designers, Testers) and across the organisation.
- Ensure that the Release planning and transition to BAU is completed at the country level to determine a clear roadmap for functionality is delivered in line with the End State Vision for the country.
- Work closely with PMO to document business case for gating purposes, detailing business options, risks and costs verse benefit analysis.
- Provide project oversight to ensure that the plan and business scope for solution delivery is maintained as per the business case developed.
- Point of contact for the country to advise any operational in-efficiencies and enhancement requests for the solutions being deployed at the country level.
- Responsible to ensure that the solution being implemented at the country level is leveraging the best practice across the countries in the region.
- Enforces the digital solutions vision for best practices and integrate these elements to create the optimal customer experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/System, Business Administration, Project Management or closely-related field.
- Minimum 8 years of solid experience of project management or in delivery role in Wealth Management/Investment sector.
- Solid experience and knowledge in insurance or wealth asset management including middle office operations.
- Exceptional knowledge and proficiency in project management tools, techniques, and systems development methodologies and lifecycles, including Waterfall and Agile.
- Highly effective influence, negotiation and collaboration skills with the ability to work across the enterprise globally.
- Strong financial management skills to establish controls, track resource/costs and provide good business solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels, including C-suite.
- Must have proven experience in identifying project risks and issues and making effective decisions/engaging project team members to develop risk mitigation/avoidance plans.
- Ability to foster and build relationships, engage and influence others, work with diverse internal, global business units and global network providers/outsourcers.