Assistant Project Manager/Project Manager (Insurance)
Salary HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per month
Location Hong Kong IslandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Richard Hui
Date posted 21 December 2018 2018-12-212019-01-20 it Hong Kong HK HKD 40000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A well established insurnace company is currently looking for a Assistant Project Manager/Project Manager to join their expending digital team. The ideal candidate should be able to handle project from end to end with experience in digital projects gain from bank/insurance company. If this sounds like you, please apply!
- Define and document the scope, resource requirements and work plan for distribution projects
- Define and document the quality, risk and communications plan for distribution projects
- Establish, lead and motivate the project team to carry out all distribution project tasks and deliverables according to agreed time and cost estimates.
- Enroll and encourage project stakeholders to provide support and involvement required to ensure a distribution projects’ success
- Chair and facilitate distribution project status/design meetings including brainstorming, decision making and issue resolution
- Team management including prioritization, delegation and review of tasks and deliverables
- Communication (written and oral) to all project stakeholders on project progress, issues and status
- Participate in training/developing business analysts in project management techniques and skills
- Assisting Project Sponsor in developing a business case where the business rationale is clearly understood and defendable
- Incorporating benefits tracking into the distribution project to ensure benefits are monitored correctly after project completion.
- Ensuring all distribution project costs are budgeted, forecasted, accrued and charged appropriately and on a timely basis
- Performing distribution project closure including closure of project cost accounts, storage of project files and post implementation reviews
- Assisting Project Sponsor in identification of new distribution projects which tie into the strategic plan
- Spending non-project related time to development of the Distribution Project Team including training, recruiting, research library and internal promotion/communication
- University graduated in Business, Finance, IT or related disciplines
- More than 5 years experience in managing/consulting in large scale projects especially in distribution channels
- Broad knowledge of financial services /insurance industry desirable and life insurance distribution channels
- Excellent understanding of project management control procedures