Business Project Manager, iBank, Equity Technologies
Salary HKD55,000 - HKD70,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kobe Pang
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192019-01-18 it 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
The integrated BA/PM team in APAC Equity Technology is seeking a seasoned Project Manager with a solid BA experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing business analysis and partnering with stakeholders to execute large and complex projects including new business enablement and internal & external mandates.
About the job
- Project and stakeholder management - Work closely with stakeholders (business, compliance, Ops and technology partners at all levels) to define business objective, document requirements, track risks & issues and manage communications on project updates.
- Coordinate and perform detailed business analysis; develop functional/business and technical specifications
- Drives and participates in design, development and implementations
- Develop project plans, manage risks and escalation and ensure quality control throughout project life cycle
- Drive project governance best practices.
- Support and participate in operational risk discussion.
- Manage multiple conflicting business / technology priorities
About the person
- Experience leading large and complex technology projects in delivery of business outcome
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence vertically and horizontally throughout the organisation (e.g. business/compliance/ops partners, technical lead, developers and other associates in different locations and time zones.)
- Excellent presentation skills and be able to express new ideas, concerns and opinions to all level of the organisation
- Strong business acumen and process knowledge in equity technology/trading lifecycle
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and risks in the APAC region is a plus.
- High energy and self-motivated, ability to multi-task and work independency and adapt quickly to changes in priorities