IT Project Manager
Salary HKD700,000 - HKD900,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Justin Wan
Date posted 12 October 2018 2018-10-122018-12-11 it 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the best technology organisation in Hong Kong.
- Define project schedules, managed activities, and determines team priorities and drives the resolution of issues and defects; and ensure assigned projects are completed on time, and to customer expectations
- Analyses application requirements from the client in order to understand the application vision to support the project team for a functional perspective
- Participate in overall project design, manage product life cycle processes and procedures to ensure project meets financial, business and schedule goals on time
- Responsible for working with developers including offshore teams to explain requirements and make sure they are implemented to the customer’s specification, complete functional reviews of the product / application
- Ensure all product deliverables are produced to the customer’s satisfaction (architecture, design documents, test cases, etc.)
- Manage key relationships and interfaces with senior stakeholders within the technology group and from the business.
- Proven skills of managing large, complex projects and experience of oversea projects preferred
- 10 years’ experience in project management experience with technical background, were in responsible leadership and managerial functions on a number of projects.
- Developer background with project management experience is preferred, e.g. 6 years as developer and 4 years as team lead/project manager. Business analysis with project management experience is also acceptable.
- Proven track record of leading implementations, on time and within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science or related subject. Master’s degree or Overseas education background preferred
- Excellent spoken and written English
- PMP certification or equivalent is a plus
- Must understand underlying technology for the related project
- Exposure and experience with various SLDC methodologies and techniques