DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION MANAGER
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Sunaina Sadhwani
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-11-26 it 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
My client is looking for a Digital Transformation Manager to drive their digital initiatives, if you are interested, click apply!
- Serves as a liaison for BP2S APC with BP2S Digital Transformation and CIB Digital Office across the regions – to be involved in the key governance.
- Actively learns and promotes core digital initiatives and strategy to remain “in the flow” of what is new and relevant in the market, identifying new opportunities for integration.
- Participates & contributes to the global governance (weekly meeting / steering committees).
- Participates to local internal or external initiatives (for instance, Blockchain consortium / Paxos…).
- Builds, implements and runs local Digital governance to ensure information is appropriately gathered and monitored.
- Supports client development / products to explain digital strategy / core initiatives – other input to help Digital Transformation stream leader adjust the global strategy.
- Builds close relationships with all levels of the organisation to allow open flow of communication – connects the dots throughout the territory/regions.
- Ensures all local initiatives are properly recorded in PLM to ensure consistency with global strategy.
- Runs and monitors local initiatives (prototypes with clients / partners…).
- Develops and sustains a healthy and ambitious pipeline for process automation (RPA) gaining full buy-in and support from stakeholders along the way.
- Monitors local tax incentives related to digital and innovation or other funding schemes.
- Manages local Fintech / innovation environment (organises meeting and conducts assessment).
- Develops, implements and oversees communication strategy (events, branding) for the Digital program and adjust marketing material to local requirements.
- Participates to local innovation initiatives or lab – ensure BP2S has a representation and proposes investments are made in synch with global strategy.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in either Financial Services project management or management consulting, with a focus on transformation and change management.
- Versed in new digital technologies such as Robotics, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and workflow tools.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication across verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Positive, energetic, flexible and self-motivated team player with strong organizational skills.
- Strong measurement skills (ability to quantify projects’ impact and ROI).
- Desire to take ownership of objectives and driver results.
- Very strong work ethic and ability to deal with confidential information.
- Facilitate and lead a collaborative environment, ensuring subject matter experts can work outside the box; engage people, helping them solve their own issues.
- Build and maintain transversal, non-hierarchical relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Identify, communicate and drive change within an organization.
- Facilitate a group to reach consensus and driver meetings toward success.
- Work with and challenge all levels of the organization in a positive, constructive manner.
- Engage senior management layers, in both a challenging and supportive way.
- Go beyond existing frameworks by suggesting new ideas which are suitable for clients and/or the organization.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Technology capacity (APS, dev or BA).
- Direct exposure to projects on new digital technologies such as Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain.
- Education level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (3 years)