Project Manager - Banking Industry
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Richard Hui
Date posted 09 August 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
We are currently hiring for a well-known global bank for a Project Manager role. You will work under project implementation team assist in its new product. This is a 12 month contract, extendable and will be considered to turn permanent for the right candidate.
- Actively collaborate with Sales Managers to support pre-sales and post-sales activities to understand customer requirements.
- Understand business process and requirements for project implementation, coordinate and deliver cash management and technical solutions to customers.
- Perform overall implementation project manager role, provide relevant feedback and support to customer
- Sustain high quality client service culture
- Follow the business internal control standards and make sure it complied the Group Compliance Policy
- Provide relevant feedback and support through
- Bachelor or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3 to 5 years experience in project management
- Knowledge in API is a plus
- Experience in banking industry/payment related project is a plus
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with different stakeholders
- Proactive, willing to learn and able to work independently
- Good communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin