Salary HKD80,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Sunaina Sadhwani
Date posted 03 August 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Overview * To engage in the E2E Credit Chain project implementation as a Project Manager to: * Organise and deliver the planned actions by working closely with other project members and PMO. * Facilitate deployment of changes with production team and their managers. * Ensure expected impact from changes implemented is met.
- Execute organisational / operational changes.
- Manage project deliverables, syndicate with stakeholders, adhere to project timeline, promptly highlight risks/issues/dependencies and change management.
- Engage production members to deploy changes.
- Run problem solving and derive viable solutions with appropriate stakeholders.
- Reporting of project status, KPIs, progress updates to program PMO and other global/regional stakeholders (sponsors, program managers, regional leads).
- Achieve expected impact by deploying changes
- Contribute to CIB 2020 ambition
- Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Experience as project manager, change agent, lean six sigma agent
- Working in banking and financial industry
- Experience in corporate banking and credit business
- Experience and knowledge in digital transformation, lean start-up
- Work experience in management consulting for financial industry
- Strong communication and facilitation skill
- Client focus with leadership
- Strong business analysis and planning organisation skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Flexibility to work with stakeholders in cross-regional (APAC-EMEA) time zone.
- Experience of managing projects with Operations and/or Control Functions.