Senior Infrastructure Project Manager/ PMO, APAC - Retail
Salary HKD800,000 - HKD1,100,000 per annum + attractive bonus
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 24 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
My prestigious retail client is looking to hire a Senior Technical IT Manager - PMO to join their talented team.
About the job:
- The Senior IT Manager position will be responsible for managing all aspects of project and portfolio governance for the Infrastructure and Operations projects, providing leadership, strategic direction, coordination and management of the PMO processes and resources across Asia Pacific.
- Manage all aspects of project governance within the Infrastructure & Operation domain, including but not limited to business case & RFP assessment, preparation and approval; financial and resource utilisation planning and tracking; project status reporting as well as internal control reviews/relevant audit exercises.
- Ownership of the infrastructure project delivery approach, its implementation, establishment and iteration
- Coordinate infrastructure projects across the regional and global IT community, working with the business representatives, resource management and processing teams’ strategic direction
- Responsible for overall PMO setup, providing visibility of project execution through preparation of various reporting/dashboards, and organising periodic project meetings and manage communications to the global and regional CIO Office, market project teams, and relevant IT and business stakeholders.
- Manage all aspects of project finances, including capital expenditure request approval and budget preparation and validation.
- Manage the technical PMO team and provides performance feedback and goal-setting; conducts annual performance assessments and skill development and training
- Travel in the region might be required
About the requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Certifications in Prince 2, PMP, Agile or Lean Six Sigma are strong advantages
- 15+ years working experience in IT, with hands on experience in project management and project delivery for infrastructure and/or application related projects
- Working experience in MNC is a must, within retail industry is highly preferred
- Strong experience in implementing large scale and complex IT infrastructure projects including WAN, LAN, data centre, IP telephony, contact centre, collaboration services, security are preferred
- Expert level knowledge in Project Governance and Project Finance.
- Strong technical and market knowledge of current technologies, protocols and standards for networking, telephony, security, virtualisation, DBMS, Active Directory, Internet, collaboration tools and operating systems.
- Must be available to travel throughout APAC region and Europe