Project Manager (Regulatory Reporting Projects)
Salary HKD55,000 - HKD65,000 per month
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant June Tam
Date posted 24 July 2018 2018-07-242018-08-23 banking 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A top tier investment bank is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to mange regulatory related projects for global markets.
About the role:
- Act as a project manager or regulatory related projects for Global Markets
- Organise steering committee meetings / workshops and engaging different stakeholders and solicit their feedback
- Follow up governance control implementation status on electronic trading platform in APAC.
- Drive & coordinate impact assessment of changes on IT regulatory control setup & escalate issues timely if necessary
- Be responsible for APAC IT operating procedures and guidelines, maintain procedures and documentation repository.
- Assist to produce procedure documents, execute regulator review and sign-off process, communicate procedures to the group and assist implementation.
- Be responsible for managing and implementing group IT guidelines.
- Act as SPOC from APAC GM IT and coordinate between Global and Regional IT OPC and GM IT teams on guideline implementation.
- Follow ITIL Application Support methodology to carry out incident escalation and system change management procedures.
- Provide system and process documentation
About the person:
- Exceptional communication in English and Cantonese
- Good Project Management skillset
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Business knowledge on regulation and market rules is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
This investment bank has a strong presence in APAC. They are driven to put their focus on Hong Kong as their regional hub.