IT PM, Process Automation (Mortgages)
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD600,000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Kobe Pang
Date posted 05 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Mortgage Process Optimisation (MPO) team, focusing on delivery of new Digital solutions across all digital channels using Agile and DevOps. The PM is to lead and co-ordinate all end to end technical activities required for successful project delivery. This requires working closely with all the Global and Regional technical teams engaged on the project in Hong Kong, the HQ and other overseas regions. The PM will work closely with Transformation Teams to ensure overall project success.
About the job
- Creating and maintaining standard project management artefacts such as project plan, risks & issues register, dependency log, progress reports etc.
- Track risks & issues for the release and ensure key risks are escalated up to the Programme Delivery Manager and Transformation Project Manager.
- Track delivery of business value against cost and projected velocity with regular reporting and clear escalation of issues
- Acting as an escalation for removing key blockers and impediments to facilitate delivery through the delivery teams.
- Chair weekly Scrum of Scrums meetings and closely track progress against the release using the Epic Refinement report and the Release Burndown chart and work with the Programme Delivery Manager to communicate impacts.
- Work with the Engineering Leads and Platform Designers to understand the impact of delayed refinement (business or technical), new requirements, technical debt, defect resolution, increase in t-shirt sizes and all other delays. Work with the Engineering Leads and Programme Delivery Manager to communicate the impact with a new revised release Burndown and provide options for a business decision to mitigate risk.
- Work as part of a Cross-functional team focused on delivery of key Digital Transformation initiatives using Agile methodologies
About the person
- Demonstrable experience in an end-to-end IT project management role and able to evidence successful delivery of multiple projects / initiatives
- Proven track record of IT delivery using Agile and / or DevOps methodology within a Digital environment
- Prior experience of working with Digital technology and / or banking systems
- Experience using key tools including Clarity, JIRA and Confluence. Experience of delivery on a global scale (i.e. across time zones & geography and with remote teams)
- Flexible on hours as this role will have frequent phone conference with HQ overseas