Assistant Project Manager
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Kelvin Lau
Date posted 03 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Reporting to the Project Team Leader, you will be responsible for overseeing banking operational projects. This position will also conduct business analysis with users on requirement and deliver high quality project documentation.
- Conduct feasibility studies and source appropriate solutions for banking projects
- Gather and analyse user requirement and control project scopes such as budget and schedule
- Define UAT plans and lead the implementation process
- Support the production migration/verification process in the post implementation review stage of projects
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience gained from either banking or IT vendor industry
- Excellent knowledge in some of the following areas such as Commercial Banking, Trade Finance projects or banking products/services
- Proven track record participating in IT/banking projects
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese
About our client:
Our client is prominent bank with excellent commercial banking and trade finance product coverage.