Infra Assistant PM
Salary HKD40,000 - HKD55,000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Kobe Pang
Date posted 27 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
The Assistant Project Manager is accountable to infrastructure steering committee such as Programme Manager, etc. To contribute strategically and operationally to the achievement of Information Management’s business objectives by delivering project management services across infrastructure projects Projects demand varies but generally up to +10 simultaneous minor projects.
About the job
- Manage a pool for both internal and external resources to design, build infrastructure platform and services and implement them to production on time, within budget and with good quality.
- Work with Technical Architecture team to leverage shared infrastructure platforms and services to maximise return on investment and to minimise the total cost of ownership of CPA’s infrastructure environment.
- Collaborate with Project Management Practice Manager to implement project management practice across all IT projects
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities of infrastructure projects to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frames and funding parameters
- Collaborate with Infrastructure Architects to drive technology innovation to achieve CPA’s strategic plan and business objectives
- Collaborate with Enterprise Testing team to define the quality assurance test plans that meet the company practices and standards.
About the person
- Minimum 6 years of IT experience with at least 3 years in project management / coordination role
- Knowledge of the following disciplines: project and program delivery, portfolio management, change management, infrastructure development management, vendor management, financial management
- Technical proficiency in hardware and system software, as well as experience implementing packages and working with vendors
- Good verbal and written communication skills, as well as ability to present and explain technical information in a way that gains understanding