Digital Implementation Manager
Salary HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Sunaina Sadhwani
Date posted 14 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
My client is hiring a Digital Implementation Manager for their growing team. If you have an entrepreneurial drive and want to make changes, this is for you!
- Support implementation of key projects at Group level to deliver the Digital change agenda. Drive project management and track budget utilisation and performance
- Management of Group Insurance Digital Committee, in force management, working directly with countries and relevant stakeholders, including Digital, Information Technology, Risk, Compliance, Partnerships, Finance and Actuarial
- Ensure robust process in place for effective management and tracking of Digital Committee actions
- Demonstrate consideration of legal, regulatory and cultural restrictions in the different countries in which we operate whilst still delivering project objectives
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Global Businesses, Country and Functional Heads to implement digital roadmap
- Motivate and influence key stakeholders, including Group Risk, Group Compliance, Partnerships, Finance, Actuarial, Products Team
- Ability to anticipate issues, mitigate associated risks and resolve challenges in order to implement initiatives
- Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus.
- Broad knowledge of construction of project management
- Ideally digital implementation and delivery skills or demonstrable success in creating action and building execution capability.
- Deep understanding of Agile, scrum team and sprints set up
- Possess a blend of business and technical savvy, ability to drive strategy into action
- An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen
- Proven ability to build strong relationship across stakeholder groups with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organisation.
- Customer focussed, results based approach, able to deliver to deadlines
- Demonstrates flexibly when addressing shifting or competing priorities.
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills