IT Project Manager
Salary HKD700,000 - HKD900,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Justin Wan
Date posted 04 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the best technology organisation in Hong Kong.
- Define project schedules, managed activities, and determines team priorities and drives the resolution of issues and defects; and ensure assigned projects are completed on time, and to customer expectations
- Analyses application requirements from the client in order to understand the application vision to support the project team for a functional perspective
- Participate in overall project design, manage product life cycle processes and procedures to ensure project meets financial, business and schedule goals on time
- Responsible for working with developers including offshore teams to explain requirements and make sure they are implemented to the customer’s specification, complete functional reviews of the product / application
- Ensure all product deliverables are produced to the customer’s satisfaction (architecture, design documents, test cases, etc.)
- Manage key relationships and interfaces with senior stakeholders within the technology group and from the business.
- Proven skills of managing large, complex projects and experience of oversea projects preferred
- 10 years’ experience in project management experience with technical background, were in responsible leadership and managerial functions on a number of projects.
- Developer background with project management experience is preferred, e.g. 6 years as developer and 4 years as team lead/project manager. Business analysis with project management experience is also acceptable.
- Proven track record of leading implementations, on time and within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science or related subject. Master’s degree or Overseas education background preferred
- Excellent spoken and written English
- PMP certification or equivalent is a plus
- Must understand underlying technology for the related project
- Exposure and experience with various SLDC methodologies and techniques