Location Hong Kong
Consultant Kelvin Lau
Date posted 31 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This is a Pre-sales/Project Consultant role where you will handle pre-sales activities and particpate in projects involved with telecommunication solutions.
- Conduct pre-sales and consultant activities
- Prepare standard technical documentation and work with sales to generate a solution offer
- Oversee the project on progress monitoring, planning on risk, schedule and budget and overall administration.
- Define business case and perform analysis to design process models & build requirement
- Work closely with various stakeholders to provide professional advices and liaise with vendors to keep track the project status
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience participating in project or pre-sales duties
- Industry knowledge on ICT, Mobility, WI-FI or Cloud is advantageous
- Possess sound knowledge in ICT such as Mobility and WI-FI Solution, Cloud applications, Fixed network and Telecommunication solutions, Application development, etc
- Strong ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in Chinese
About our client:
Our client is an industry leading telecommunication services provider.