Digital Transformation Manager - Global Finance
Salary HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Sunaina Sadhwani
Date posted 24 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
My client is a leading global bank and is looking for a Digital Transformation Manager to join their Global Finance team.
- Manage projects related to digital transformation for Finance processes.
- Keep in touch with new developments in technology and digital transformation in the industry and keep internal stakeholders updated on relevant new trends in the industry applicable to Finance.
- Using knowledge and experience of Finance to be able to understand Finance processes and the challenges specific to the company’s Finance.
- Assess and propose options available for digital transformation to Global Process owners and stakeholders based on requirements including objectives to make processes controlled, automated and faster.
- Develop end to end projects around digital transformation, starting from understanding needs, assessing and proposing choices, making a business case, identification and agreement of scope of application and driving implementation to check results against clearly drawn out acceptance criteria.
- Conceptualise roll out of plans of successful proof of concepts to a larger commercial scale.
- Drive implementation of large scale digital transformation work streams, examples will include robotics, machine learning, visualisation, natural language generation.
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with all stakeholders, including external stakeholders to the company
- Continuous review of issues to ensure timely resolution.
- Developing analytical skills within the team to deal with difficult situations and encourage a solution oriented approach.
- Managing accurate, timely and effective delivery of governance mechanisms and related reports on initiatives.
- Investigating any risks or issues and implementing a resolution plan.
- Adherence to Group policies, audit, controls, and compliance requirements including but not limited to declaration of secrecy, data protection act, health, safety and security, clear desk policy.
- Validation of progress made on transformation initiatives and change projects.
- To continually assess the operational risks inherent in processes, taking account of changing operating procedures, staff movements, legal and regulatory requirements, management restructures, and the impact of new technology.
- Effectively drive and manage change initiatives.
- Qualified Accountant or other relevant qualification.
- Demonstrable experience in Finance and Change Management.
- Experience of working within a regulated bank environment.
- Experience of leading or supporting a digital transformation initiative on Finance processes. Examples could include Robotics, Visualisation, Machine Learning, Natural Language Generation.
- Possess strong analytical and lateral thinking skills.
- Experience in leading and supporting large change and transformation programme, in banking or financial services.
- Experience managing, negotiating and influencing senior business relationships.
- Ability to drive change and deliver creative and flexible customer solutions related to digital transformation.
- Keen understanding of Finance processes and their objectives.
- Strong navigating skills to be able to conceptualise initiatives based on very little information or heads up.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills