Change & Implementation Lead
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Sunaina Sadhwani
Date posted 24 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Exciting new opportunities with one of the leading banks. If you are a change and implementation professional or a project manager with a passion for driving change, this is for you!
• Build and sustain trusting relationships with internal customers by consistently delivering value add services.
• Work with the programme team and sponsor to ensure Change and Implementation is embedded with that programme.
• Bring a focus to the programme on business outcomes, and benefits management, including benefits realisation.
• Develop change solution and designs, options that are focused on successful change embedding into the business.
• Influence and manage global and regional stakeholders and sponsor relationships in leading the change and achieving the benefits.
• Facilitate stakeholders through decisions, consulting them, influencing them and by resolving conflicts and disagreement etc.
• Appeal to customer's viewpoint in order to understand and deliver the most beneficial solutions.
• Promote a cultural mind shift including Change and Implementation as a key success factor in achieving sustainable business outcomes.
• Ensure that audience change impacts and reactions are analysed and change interventions identified to manage those impacts and reactions across all areas.
• Use customer knowledge and expertise to help confirm change management solutions.
• Proven experience in end to end change management, stakeholder management, communications and training on complex projects or programmes for large organisations.
• Excellent planning and plan management skills.
• Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders based on a good understanding of their objectives and the services they require to meet those objectives.
• Experience in working with diverse teams of different work streams.
• Ability to influence and negotiate across levels, both inside the bank and with external third parties.
• Ability to think laterally and innovatively and find creative solutions, with a proactive approach to problem solving.
• Making considered decisions that protect and enhance the banks values, reputation and business.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Project Management or Change Management certifications.