Senior Digital Entreprise Manager
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Kitee Fu
Date posted 16 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This position is to lead the effort of digital transformation at the corporate level as well as drive data analytics implementations. This person will be a key member to drive the overall digital enterprise strategy for the deployment of latest technology to improve business performance, increase productivities, and create breakthrough in business practices.
About the Job
- Act as the partner with senior leadership team to develop and plan initiatives in the area of digital and other innovative technology that are in line with overall business strategy
- Provide thought leadership on digital technology trend that is impacting the industry practice today and in the future.
- Identifies and work with Business Group leaders to prioritizes, plan, design, including building business case, and implement multiple digitalization initiatives
- Lead the data strategy development for Hong Kong including the setup of data management platform, the application of uses cases. Work with data analytics teams for delivery of data analytics using relevant methods in AI, Machine Learning, etc
- Partner with HR development team for appropriate training program to uplift capabilities in digital skills
- Provide organizational leadership with a focus on longer-term strategic planning and policy development, which requires in-depth knowledge of company's goals and plans.
About the Person
- Bachelor degree, preferably in digital relevant disciplines (Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, etc.)
- Over 10 years of professional experience in corporate or consulting environment with at least 3 years in project management of digital projects
- Hands on experience in driving digital transformation initiatives
- Led large scale business / digital transformation within an organization of at least 500+ staff