Regional Head of Process and Automation
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Kitee Fu
Date posted 24 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This is a newly created position on a regional level to implement innovation changes to enhance the company's next generation robotic process automation and cognitive automoation, powered by machine learning to enables the entreprice to automate high volumn, manually intensive business processes.
About the Role
• Lead the formation of Process &Automation Centre of Excellence team that serve the APAC region, including strategy/ governance/ roadmap taking into consideration of Risk and Compliance
• Establishes and leads strong back office process expert to enable Business Services and broadly on process and automation adoption
• Champion process change mindset and constant challenge the status quo to achieve process re- engineering and increase productivity.
• Lead detailed Robotic Process Automation/Service Delivery Automations technology assessments in collaboration with Consultants
• Responsible for plan -> execute of the Robotic Process Automation/Service Delivery Automation scope and ensure on time/ on budget/ high quality output/ Tracked ROI
• Support businesses and functions with Proof of Concepts or basic application of simple Robotic Process Automatoin /surrounding technology tools by developing simple use-case.
About the Person:
• Experience with technology, Lean or even Internal Audit, delivery with process engineering type of expertise
• Solid expertise / operational know-how of end to end processes at least in one domain HR, FIN, or SCM processes
• Solid delivery & project management experience
• Experience of automation or implementation of RPA automation projects is highly desiredBroad understanding of various RPA tools and platforms is a PLUS