Assistant Project Manager
Salary HKD20,000 - HKD35,000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Louis Hui
Date posted 29 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
An excellent regional bank in Hong Kong is looking for a talented Assistant Project Manager to join their Transformation team in Retail banking segment. You will be responsible for assisting the business in its next phase of growth.
• Provide project management, workflow design, test management and consultancy services to the Retail banking business to drive improvement in systems, products, service, process efficiency and control
• Work closely with parties including RBWM business users, operations, IT and relevant parties to ensure effective project implementation
• University graduate in related disciplines or other relevant qualifications
• Minimum of two years solid banking experience in project management, system implementation or business transformation preferred
• Knowledge in general retail banking, investment & wealth business, internet banking, payment, insurance business and operations will be an advantage
• Strong self-motivation and creativity, with excellent project management, communication and analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to rapidly build relationships with key stakeholders
• Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
• Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Louis Hui at Robert Walters on +852 2161 9439 or email@example.com quoting the Job Reference OSS/678980.