Infrastructure Project Manager
Salary HKD400000 - HKD500000 per annum + discretionary bonus
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 24 February 2017
One of the global market industrial leader is looking to hire an infrastructure project manager to join their talented team serving financial clients.
- Oversee all aspects of projects, sets deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project and lead and direct the work of others.
- Upcoming Project roll-out: Revamp Connect Direct System and Control M automation
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or relevant subjects
- Strong hands on experience in infrastructure support and project roll-out
- 4 years+ experience working as an IT Project Manager handling infrastructure projects in financial industry
- Experience with managing project scope, budget, scheduling, documentation and client facing
- Work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support