Infrastructure Process Improvement (Direct Contract)
Salary HKD60000 - HKD80000 per month + 20AL
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Vivianyw Tsang
Date posted 19 October 2016
A well known investment institution is now hiring a seasoned process improvement analyst to join the firm. Successful incumbent is expected to align group IT standards among subsidaries.
This is a well known investment institution with strong presense in Asia and Europe. They have over 30 years of history.
- Lead process and control workshops with the relevant stakeholders and document current process.
- Improve and enhance existing controls and process which, when agreed with senior IT stakeholders, are documented and embedded into the teams operational procedures.
- Identify gaps and recommended new controls and process to plug these gaps.
- Review new process and controls aligned as documentation
- An ability to create clear and consise documentation is a must.
- Good analytical skills are a must.
- An IT infrastructure or technical background is preferable.
- Exposure to IT security technologies and concepts is preferable.
- Experience working in a highly regulated financial services environment is preferable.
- ITIL qualification is preferable.