Junior Project Manager / Project Coordinator, IAM
Salary HKD25000 - HKD30000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Kobe Pang
Date posted 07 October 2016
In this position the IAM Specialist will act like a project manager to coordinate the release of Tokens to End Users all over APAC region
About the job
- The IAM Specialist will work in the Identity Access Management (IAM) Operations Team of the IT Security Department in Hong Kong.
- The team serves as a first line of defense function ensuring the electronic based assets are managed, accessed and protected effectively, so that only those people with a legitimate business need can access or modify them.
- The IAM Specialist requires to work in a team for access provisioning and issuing of VPN tokens under the token replacement project for the entire Asia Pacific region.
- He/she will be responsible for providing full support to users as well as working with technical teams to resolve any issue to ensure a smooth replacement.
About the person
- Basic IT Security knowledge desirable.
- Digital token administration experience and skill desirable.
- Good risk management skills.
- Excellent level of written and oral communication.
- Work effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to provide a high quality customer focused service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Engaged, dependable and motivated.
- Well organized.
- Be a self-starter, able to manage his/her own workload.
- A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way.