PMO amd Governance-Infrastructure and Operation
Salary 20 days AL
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Kitee Fu
Date posted 22 September 2016
This is an excellent opportunity with one of the world's most wellknown luxury retail brands. You will be working in the PMO/IT project governance space focusing on the infrastructure projects.
About the Job
This manager role will provide management and coordination functions in the Infrastructure & Operations domain. The position will engage major projects across the organization, regionally as well as globally, manage overall budget and spending of the team, provide communications among regional infrastructure team and other internal business and IT units.
About the person
- Technical knowledge of current technologies, protocols and standards for networking, telephony, security, virtualization, DBMS, Active Directory, Internet, collaboration tools and operating systems.
- Proven track record of implementing large scale IT infrastructure projects including WAN, LAN, Data Centre, Telephony, Contact Centre, Collaboration services and Security
- Solid knowledge in all relevant task in the infrastructure project life cycle from design, configuration, installation, patching, upgrading, creation, monitoring, sizing, tuning, replication, backup, recovery, managing it effectively across multiple teams or IT domains
- Hands on knowledge and working experience in managing complex project and departmental running budgets, aiming for accuracy and minimizing variance in actual spending
- Proven experience in driving team standards and procedures to streamline operational processes
About the company
This leading luxury retailer has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on development and training. It is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their APAC expansion.