Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Eddie Wang
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232019-01-22 consultancy 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
The leading global management consulting and professional services company is bringing emerging technologies in artificial intelligence and analytics to clients across all industries. The position calls for a talent with data analytics and machine learning expertise to lead their innovative and dynamic team.
- Work with senior clients to identify their business problems and develop the right approach and analytical solution.
- Supervise the development of advanced analytics and statistical models to support functional and industry applications. For e.g. customer segmentation, customer acquisition, product cross-selling and customer retention, etc.
- Planning and managing business diagnosis and planning activities
- Guiding team through problem definition, issue identification and workplan development using problem solving principles and past experience
- Performing/interpreting value analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients
- Monitoring achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved and helping to adjust programs if necessary
- Helping define the structural and cultural changes required to reach the goal; sequencing those changes
- At least 5 years of consulting experience
- Abundant cross-industries experience analysis modelling and data mining projects
- Master data mining tools, such as SAS, SPSS, R etc.
- Experiences in machine learning is a preferred
- Ability to meet travel requirements
- Bachelor degree or above
- Major in quantitative discipline, such as Statistics, Math, Econometrics etc. are an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Mandarin and English