Cyber Security Director - Technology Risk & Security Delivery
Salary HKD2,000,000 - HKD2,500,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-10 it Hong Kong HK HKD 2000000 2500000 2500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My reputable client is looking to hire a Cyber Security Director to lead their talented team, focusing on technolgoy risk and security strategies.
About the responsibilities:
- Define the security programme’s objectives aligning initiatives based on cyber risk
- establishes clear and specific operational priorities to achieve these objectives and document these in a three-to-five year roadmap
- Oversee day-to-day implementation and operations of all cyber security controls across the enterprise
- Understand and assess the risks, threats and vulnerabilities confronting the organisation and continuously align business and security resources behind these in a prioritised, risk-driven manner.
- Manage the BAU risk function to identify, track and mitigate cyber risks. Ensure the Company conducts comprehensive risk assessments consistent with organisation’s security policy and risk appetite for both BAU and project driving initiatives.
- Gather information to assess the risks and exposure of the Company’s people and/or information assets. Assess threats to employees, facilities, technology systems and applications across all of the Company’s businesses and locations.
- Lead the delivery of the cyber security controls and will assist in business consulting engagements to other business projects/programmes.
- Define, develop and implement organisational security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines as they relate to security risk management
About the requirements:
- 12 years of cyber security domain knowledge and experience working in large advanced cyber security programmes, including cyber strategy and operational security structure, organisational security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines for best practice. Significant experience with technologies and required systems for cyber threat monitoring.
- Experience working and/or leading a corporate or government security program, delivering projects for cyber security, and technology risk management capabilities including definition of risk thresholds, and management of risks.
- Experience in system development including knowledge of digital solution technologies, Continuous Improvement Continuous Delivery (CICD), SecOps/DevOps functional ways of working, cloud technologies such as SDN, virtualisation and auto-provisioning/auto-scaling (private/hybrid and public cloud), and security platform architecture
- Experience as a threat intelligence analyst and/or part of a security team covering multiple locations and providing incident response
- Significant experience in cyber and/or technology risk management
- Significant experience in cyber warfare and incident response