Senior Manager/ Manager, Technology Risk
Salary Attractive Package+bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant June Tam
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 it Hong Kong HK HKD 40000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international financial institution with established presence in Hong Kong and a rapidly expanding network across the globe.
- Develop and implement the Technology Risk Management framework and processes for IT governance, risks and controls.
- Work closely with the stakeholders to identify and assess areas with potentially technology risks and provide advice for mitigating controls.
- Review and analyse new and existing products, business lines and initiatives in relation to technology risk.
- Perform and validate the Risk Control Self-Assessment across technology.
- Review, analyse and advice on technology risk events and control enhancement.
- Design, plan and deliver training for all staff to improve knowledge of technology risk and enhance risk awareness.
- Participate on ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in technology risk, preferably within financial industry.
- Ability to identify risks and assess adequacy of controls as well as being able to make suitable recommendations for control enhancements are key requirements for this role.
- Good knowledge of information security, system resiliency & availability, software development with in-depth understanding of IT risk and control environment.
- With professional certifications (CISA/CIMS/CISSP/CRISC) is highly preferred.
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, adaptable and accountable.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact June Tam at Robert Walters on +852 2103 5383 or June.Tam@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference FTA/835380