Senior IT and Cyber Security Manager
Salary Attractive Package+ Bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant June Tam
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 60000 75000 75000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Independent Financial Advisor (IFA) in Hong Kong which provides financial planning services, risk management, retirement planning and estate planning.
- Assess the risk control environment across IT and lead any required improvements to ensure its effective design and operation
- Identify areas of risk and develop appropriate controls to address these weaknesses. Provide holistic insights into the Group Policy Framework.
- Design and implement processes and tools to govern and execute technology controls in line with the changing risk and regulatory landscape.
- Drive effective risk mitigating controls designed, deployed, and monitored by the application & Infrastructure owners, developers, and support teams.
- Execute, ensure and provide guidance on control-gap remediation; oversee action plans and resolution of control issues
- Reviews key controls metrics and engaging stakeholders appropriately to ensure adequate control management.
- Execute the vulnerability and penetration testing as necessary
- Provide consultancy and advice to the adoption of emerging and disrupting technologies by new initiatives in relation to technology risk
- Well versed local regulatory requirements to mitigate relevant risks
- Degree holder preferably in Information Technology, Information Security or relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT related functions, IT/ Cyber Risk or Controls, including the implementation of associated Policies and Standards frameworks. Experience in working in Banking & Finance institutions is preferable.
- Certification in CISSP, CISA, CISM, Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Domains or Application Security would be desirable.
- Holder of ethical hacking certification (e.g. CEH) would be an added advantage
- Proven experience in providing hands-on advice and direction on any technical issues
- Experience in the following areas desirable: automation, network and application security, data loss prevention, identity and access management, vulnerability management, and data encryption
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organise and prioritise work.
- Clear, concise, and confident communicator (written & verbal).
- Ability to persuade and influence is key. Must have ability to be tactful yet assertive.
- Ability to change direction and adjust priority as needed by senior management.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent analytical, written and verbal communications skills is required.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact June Tam at Robert Walters on +852 2103 5383 or June.Tam@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference FTA/838460