Assistant Manager - Information Security Assurance
Salary HKD500,000 - HKD600,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 it 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters
My reputable enterprise client is looking to hire a GRC expert to join their talented team. Please reach out if you are keen to know more!
About the responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Manager – Information Security Assurance, the role will be responsible for performing security testing for our own software products and web applications.
- Work with application team in corporate office and Business Units (BUs) to deploy the application code scanning tool. Ensure software codes are secure and web applications are not vulnerable to attacks.
- Review BUs information security risk assessment and perform onsite security assessment on oversea BUs, aim to provide assurance and recommendation.
- Assist BUs to apply security exception if non-compliance with company policy.
- Monitor and review regularly compliance with risk management strategies and practices that BUs’ activities and processes are meeting required standards.
- Launch security awareness program in corporate office and BUs in a regular basis.
About the requirements:
- University graduate from an IT discipline such as Computer Science/Engineering with relevant professional certifications
- 3-5 years’ of IT audit experience gained from Big 4 audit firms and/or sizeable corporations with regional or global exposure
- Relevant professional certifications (such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, etc.) are strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge and understanding of latest security tools, applications and practices, as well as current and relevant legal legislations and industry standards
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Overseas travel might be required for onsite security assessment