Cyber Security Consultant
Salary HKD500,000 - HKD800,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-14 it 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters
My quickly expanding client is looking to hire presales consultant to join their talented team. If you are passioante in further developing your skills in cyber security, check this out.
About the responsibilities:
- Liaise with principal consultant and other domain experts in developing new consulting practices and business services within Professional Security Services.
- Conduct internal and /or external trainings to improve workflow and promote IT Security awareness.
- Provide consultancy advices on threat hunting, threat base assessment and maturity assesments
- Conduct Threat & Attack Simulation's professional services, including but not limited to Vulnerability Assessments, Internal and External Penetration Tests, Wireless Security Assessments, Source Code Review, Web Application Assessments, Mobile Application Assessments and a variety of Custom Assessments
*Training in maturity assessments, threat hunting, threat baseassessment, and cyber range will be provided*
About the requirements:
- Degree in information security, computer science or related field
- At least 5 years of information security exposure, preferably in service-provider/vendor/government line is requiredl
- Knowledge in Cyber-Resilience Assessment Framework (C-RAF), Intelligence-led Cyber-Attack Simulation Testing (iCAST) are preferred.
- Familiarity in Operating Systems, Linux LAN / WAN protocols, TCP/IP, Mobile, Virtualisation and Cloud Environment are a must.
- Knowledge in open source and commercial vulnerability scanning as well as penetration testing tools.
- Knowledge in wireless 802.11x security and ability to analyse security incidents / attacks from log data (forensics) is an advantage.
- Certificate in CEH, CISM, OSCP, CREST, GPEN, CCSP, CCT INF, OSCE, CCT APP, GIAC, OSWE are strong advantages