Senior Security Consultant - Governance/ Compliance/ Risk
Salary HKD500,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 05 December 2018 2018-12-052019-02-03 it 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
My reputable client is looking to hire a Senior Security Consultant who is strong in GRC to join their talented team.
About the responsibilities:
- Lead the SSRC team to drive the success of the practice in SSRC domains
- Drive multiple client engagements focused in delivering information security projects related to our Security Strategy, Risk and Compliance (SSRC) practice.
Lead and participate in presales and delivery of complex consultancy assignments in information security projects related to Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Lead and conduct information security certification audit and consulting projects, such as PCI-DSS audit / consulting, ISO27001 ISMS consulting, Privacy Impact Assessment
- Lead and conduct regulatory compliance assessment / advisory projects on IT perspective, specifically for Hong Kong, Singapore, China and Taiwan
- Provide consultancy advices to client in closing technology control gaps / vulnerabilities in a practical way
- Implementing information security policies, procedures, standards, guidelines for clients
- Work with other regional team to develop / improve the SSRC service delivery frameworks
About the requirements:
- 8 years or more working experience in information security practices
- Certified with PCI QSA certification, ISO27001 Lead Auditor, or experiences with PCI-DSS / ISO27001 are strong advantages
- Certified with CISA/CISM/CRISC/CISSP/CSX
- Experienced in a pre-sales, consulting or equivalent capacity
- Experience in technology audit, risk assessment, policy review and control review type of engagement with financial services industry, or other specific industry such as public sector, automotive, pharmaceutical, gaming and entertainment and etc.
- Experiences with HKMA, MAS, SFCHK, PBOC, CBRC, Taiwan FSC regulartory frameworks
- Have good presentation skills with the ability to present to audiences of both business and IT stakeholders
- Be willing to travel across regions