Senior Security Specialist - penetration tester (in-house)
Salary HKD500,000 - HKD700,000 per annum + bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 27 November 2018 2018-11-272019-01-26 it 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
My well-established client is looking to hire a penetration tester to join their expanding team.
About the responsibilities:
- Perform application (web and mobile) and infrastructure vulnerability assessment and penetration tests on different platforms and technologies
- Conduct social engineering and email phishing attacks to simulate the theft of passwords, infiltrate systems, and download malware / ransomware
- Review and analyse security vulnerabilities to identify false positives
- Conduct server/network/middleware security configuration assessments
- Prepare reports on identified security vulnerabilities and possible recommendations to remediate the vulnerabilities.
- Assist in continuously enhancing the existing penetration testing methodologies
About the requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (Computer / Electronics), or a related discipline is preferred.
- Professionally qualified preferred (e.g. OSCP/CREST and/or GIAC - GXPN, GPEN, GWAPT, etc. or other relevant qualifications)
- Knowledge in basic networking concepts (e.g. routing, ALC, load balancers, SSL/TLS, TCP) is preferred
- Understand the OWASP testing methodology and have knowledge of penetration testing tools
- Strong knowledge base in enterprise technologies and operations, enterprise networking, internet application security, database security evaluation and architecture, with self-motivated learning ability
- Have prior experience in conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration tests