Security Solution Manager/ Solution Consultant - Presales
Salary HKD500,000 - HKD650,000 per annum + attractive bonus
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 20 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A prestigious client is looking to hire a Security Solution Manager/ Consultant to join their stable and talented team.
About the job:
To manage Security Consulting team to conduct pre-sales activities on security products and solutions.
To lead Security Consulting team to collaborate with different internal and external parties to facilitate customer contract closure.
About the responsibilities:
- Lead a team of security consultants to perform pre-sales activities, design and propose security solutions to meet customer’s needs, including performing tender review and risk level estimation during bid process Act as an escalation point for pre-sales support
- Represent company as a speaker to promote security products, join security forums with industrial experts to share insights, and deliver awareness training to users
- Participate in internal or external auditors for company certification of ISO9001, ISO20000 and ISO27001
- Follow and implement the organisation’s information security policies
- Report security events, weaknesses and incidents according to the defined procedure.
About the requirements:
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or Information Security-related disciplines, or equivalent.
- Minimum 8-year experience in IT industry with 5-year in information security areas
- Excellent hands-on knowledge in security products and technologies, e.g. UTM/NGFW, web application firewall, anti-DDoS, security audit and assessment, and SIEM are strong advantages
- Good knowledge in cyber security compliance, e.g. PCI-DSS, MA requirements, China’s Cybersecurity Law, PDPO, GDPR.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM or ISO27001 are strong advantages