Cyber Security Engineer
Salary HKD45000 - HKD50000 per month + Bonus
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Bryan Smith
Date posted 03 March 2017
Cyber Security Engineer within the IT & Security Departments, based in Hong Kong. Being something of expert level with hands on Engineering & Automation capabilities, you will be largely responsible not for Team Lead initiatives, but to be a Senior Engineer - possesing the ability to Analyse & Respond to Cyber Threats, develop high end Data Hunting Technologies & manage the IDS/IPS on behalf of the Company.
Cyber Security Engineer within the IT & Security Departments, based in Hong Kong. Your role within the team is to lead by example on varying tasks such as:
- Monitoring, detection and analysis of potential intrusions in real time in the Infrastructure and Network
- Analysing and responding to Cyber threats & Automating responses where possible.
- configuration and development of high end data hunting technologies
- Using advanced analytics to create Cyber analysis
- Experience of developing threat models
Technical Skills necessary:
- Comprehensive Knowledge of TCP/IP, Linux/UNIX, HTTP Server
- Skilled in performing packet-level analysis using appropriate tools (e.g., Wireshark, tcpdump)
- Security Log Analytics within SIEM, etc