Senior Manager,Cyber Security
Salary HKD600000 - HKD840000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Shawna Liu
Date posted 24 February 2017
Our client is a sizable financial group which has business all over the world.
- Responsibility for the daily management of security services working with vendors or GIS to review security events, ensure appropriate resulting investigation and implementation of remedial action
- Oversee daily operational real-time monitoring and analysis of security
- Threat Management: Proactive and timely threat management for spyware, viruses, worms, spam and malicious code and other vulnerabilities.
- Perform analysis of computer security advisories, vulnerability scans, and cyber intelligence threat reports in order to improve the company IT security.
- Participate as subject matter expert in the identification, containment and remediation of security events and incidents
- Communicate and escalate issues and incidents as required by process or management.
- At least 3 years experience in IT Security/IT Risk/Information Security/Technology Risk
- Understanding of Information Security and Risk Management. Security models and best practices
- Experience in deploying or managing security operations tools (firewall, IDS/IPS, SIEM, vulnerability management, URL filtering, malware defense)
- Security incident management